A friendly, competitive
& award-winning club
Located on the north shore of the Eastern Solent, Stokes Bay Sailing Club is in prime position to enjoy the very best sailing that the The Solent has to offer.
For full-screen: click play, hover over the image and click the ‘expand’ arrows
Latest News At Stokes Bay Sailing Club
- Hobie For Sale
- Winners of the RS500 National Tour! Steve & Sarah Cockerill.https://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/269655/RS500-Rooster-National-Tour-2023
- AGM 2023 Sun 26th Nov 1430Documents are now available on the Members Portal of this website, for view before theContinue reading “AGM 2023 Sun 26th Nov 1430”
- Winter Sailing at Stokes Bay!Come and join us at Stokes Bay to sail in our Winter Series. There areContinue reading “Winter Sailing at Stokes Bay!”
- Weekend Results Nov 4/5thRS End of Season Event in Rutland saw a 2nd from Pete Mackin in theContinue reading “Weekend Results Nov 4/5th”
- Europes, Finns and OKs at HISC!Congratulations to Jason and Jeremy, 1, 2 in the Europe fleet and Russ who cameContinue reading “Europes, Finns and OKs at HISC!”
Long day at work? Let off some steam by joining in on Wednesday night racing from 7pm from April through to October.
Adult Friday Night or Cadet Saturday mornings
Never sailed before? Don’t worry, we have regular Friday night training for adults and Saturday morning training for kids under 16.
Enjoy the solent all day long, with two back-to-back races for a variety of fleets including a separate start for our Cadets.
The Sailing Club was formed,
a year or so before the outbreak of World War II.
Members of all ages and sailing abilities
Whether you have a question about the club, our sailing or simply want to join in on the fun.
Get in touch with us and we can help you fulfil your sailing passion.
Email our Administrator Debbie on email@example.com
Renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere, this is one of the busiest and most competitive clubs any sailor can join.
Stokes Bay Sailing Club is a dog friendly club. Please feel free to bring your pooch along to watch the sailing.