We have reviewed the sailing club Covid procedures and the updates are as follows:
– Follow Government guidelines on hygiene.
– Stay away if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
– Respect all physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.
– Carry out a thorough check of equipment before going afloat.
– Be considerate and conservative.
Track and trace
We will track all members who sit in the club for food or drink.
We will not track members who visit the compound, use the toilets or collect a take away food or drink.
Mandatory on the bridge and when launching and recovering the safety boat.
We ask members to have one on the water with them and to wear one when coming into the club to use the toilet or collect food or drink.