Europe, OK & RS300 Open Meeting
2nd – 3rd October
A friendly, competitive
& award-winning club
Located on the north shore of the Eastern Solent, Stokes Bay Sailing Club is in prime position to enjoy the very best sailing that the The Solent has to offer.
Latest News At Stokes Bay Sailing Club
- SBSC at the RS600 NationalsWell done to Chris for raking in a 3rd overall at the RS600 Nationals –Continue reading “SBSC at the RS600 Nationals”
- Strolls Dance SocialFriday 1st October: Fun, Informal, No Pressure! The bar will be open and the danceContinue reading “Strolls Dance Social”
- SBSC at the RS700 NationalsWell done to Richard at the recent RS700 nationals over at Castle Cove SC. AContinue reading “SBSC at the RS700 Nationals”
- SBSC at Exe RS400 OpenWell done to Steve and Sarah on their clean sheet scoreboard. The penultimate event onContinue reading “SBSC at Exe RS400 Open”
- SBSC at eSailing NationalsIt was a top three finish for the South region in the GBR eSailing NationalContinue reading “SBSC at eSailing Nationals”
- SBSC at the RS300 NationalsSuper well done to Pete, who scooped a 4th overall at the nationals Read theContinue reading “SBSC at the RS300 Nationals”
Long day at work? Let off some steam by joining in on Wednesday night racing from 7pm from April through to October.
Adult Friday Night or Cadet Saturday mornings
Never sailed before? Don’t worry, we have regular Friday night training for adults and Saturday morning training for kids under 16.
Enjoy the solent all day long, with two back-to-back races for a variety of fleets including a separate start for our Cadets.
The Sailing Club was formed,
a year or so before the outbreak of World War II.
Members of all ages and sailing abilities
Whether you have a question about the club, our sailing or simply want to join in on the fun.
Get in touch with us and we can help you fulfil your sailing passion.
Email our Administrator Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere, this is one of the busiest and most competitive clubs any sailor can join.
Stokes Bay Sailing Club is a dog friendly club. Please feel free to bring your pooch along to watch the sailing.