A friendly, competitive
& award-winning club
Located on the north shore off the Eastern Solent, Stokes Bay Sailing Club is in prime position to enjoy the very best sailing The Solent has to offer.
Latest News At Stokes Bay Sailing Club
- Galley – Sunday 6th DecemberThe Galley will be re-opening this Sunday!
- English unlocking and Hampshire Tier 2 openingAs of Wednesday 2nd December, Hampshire will move from an English Lockdown into Tier Two.
- Quiz Night – Friday 27th November @ 7.00pmThe Harrison family were the victors from the quiz last Friday and have accepted theContinue reading “Quiz Night – Friday 27th November @ 7.00pm”
- Quiz NightThe Stokes Bay SC Lockdown Quiz Night is back!Friday 20th November – 7pm start CheckContinue reading “Quiz Night”
- Bored on a Wet and Windy Lockdown Weekend?Or perhaps just missing the sailing club buzz? During Lockdown 1.0 we had a veryContinue reading “Bored on a Wet and Windy Lockdown Weekend?”
- Mike O’Donovan Aids Team GB win at eSailing Nations CupClub member Mike O’Donovan continues his successes with virtual sailing by captaining the GBR teamContinue reading “Mike O’Donovan Aids Team GB win at eSailing Nations Cup”
Long day at work? Let off some steam by joining in on Wednesday night racing from 7pm from April through to October.
Adult Friday Night or Cadet Saturday mornings
Never sailed before? Don’t worry, we have regular Friday night training for adults and Saturday morning training for kids under 16.
Enjoy the solent all day long, with two back-to-back races for a variety of fleets including a separate start for our Cadets.
The Sailing Club was formed,
a year or so before the outbreak of World War II.
Members of all ages and sailing abilities
Whether you have a question about the club, our sailing or simply want to join in on the fun.
Get in touch with us and we can help you fulfil your sailing passion.
Renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere, this is one of the busiest and most competitive clubs any sailor can join.
Stokes Bay Sailing Club is a dog friendly club. Please feel free to bring your pooch along to watch the sailing.