A friendly, competitive
& award-winning club
Located on the north shore off the Eastern Solent, Stokes Bay Sailing Club is in prime position to enjoy the very best sailing The Solent has to offer.
Latest News At Stokes Bay Sailing Club
- Pumpkin Carving CompetitionWe want to see your beautifully carved creations posted to our members’ Facebook group, onContinue reading “Pumpkin Carving Competition”
- Pete Mackin wins RS300 Inland ChampionshipsPete, aka “The Shift Master”, wins the Rooster RS300 Inland Championships at Burfield SC byContinue reading “Pete Mackin wins RS300 Inland Championships”
- Menu – Wednesday 28th OctoberOur first Winter Wednesday evening!
- Winter Wednesday EveningsDue to requests from our members, we are pleased to advise that the Galley andContinue reading “Winter Wednesday Evenings”
- AGM Sunday 29th November @ 3.00pmAGM – Sunday 29th November @ 3pm Due to the current Government guidelines which restrictContinue reading “AGM Sunday 29th November @ 3.00pm”
- Sailing NewsDear Members, As a club we are keen to encourage our cadets and ‘new-to-racing’ adultsContinue reading “Sailing News”
Long day at work? Let off some steam by joining in on Wednesday night racing from 7pm from April through to October.
Adult Friday Night or Cadet Saturday mornings
Never sailed before? Don’t worry, we have regular Friday night training for adults and Saturday morning training for kids under 16.
Enjoy the solent all day long, with two back-to-back races for a variety of fleets including a separate start for our Cadets.
The Sailing Club was formed,
a year or so before the outbreak of World War II.
Members of all ages and sailing abilities
Whether you have a question about the club, our sailing or simply want to join in on the fun.
Get in touch with us and we can help you fulfil your sailing passion.
Renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere, this is one of the busiest and most competitive clubs any sailor can join.
Stokes Bay Sailing Club is a dog friendly club. Please feel free to bring your pooch along to watch the sailing.