A friendly, competitive
& award-winning club
Located on the north shore of the Eastern Solent, Stokes Bay Sailing Club is in prime position to enjoy the very best sailing The Solent has to offer.
Latest News At Stokes Bay Sailing Club
- April Socials
- Skiff Open 17th April ’21Stokes Bay Sailing Club are delighted to host another open meeting for RS700, RS800, B14Continue reading “Skiff Open 17th April ’21”
- Racing, bridge & COVIDWe enjoyed a smooth return to racing over the Easter weekend and some information inContinue reading “Racing, bridge & COVID”
- Pop-Up Galley ReturnsFollowing the latest Government guidance on Covid-19, from the 14th of April, the Pop-Up GalleyContinue reading “Pop-Up Galley Returns”
- Catamaran Open Meeting22nd – 23rd May 2021 Stokes Bay Sailing Club is excited to get back onContinue reading “Catamaran Open Meeting”
- Administrator and bar manager vacancyWe are excited to share that we will be hiring a new administrator for theContinue reading “Administrator and bar manager vacancy”
Long day at work? Let off some steam by joining in on Wednesday night racing from 7pm from April through to October.
Adult Friday Night or Cadet Saturday mornings
Never sailed before? Don’t worry, we have regular Friday night training for adults and Saturday morning training for kids under 16.
Enjoy the solent all day long, with two back-to-back races for a variety of fleets including a separate start for our Cadets.
The Sailing Club was formed,
a year or so before the outbreak of World War II.
Members of all ages and sailing abilities
Whether you have a question about the club, our sailing or simply want to join in on the fun.
Get in touch with us and we can help you fulfil your sailing passion.
Email our Administrator Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere, this is one of the busiest and most competitive clubs any sailor can join.
Stokes Bay Sailing Club is a dog friendly club. Please feel free to bring your pooch along to watch the sailing.