A friendly, competitive
& award-winning club
Located on the north shore off the Eastern Solent, Stokes Bay Sailing Club is in prime position to enjoy the very best sailing The Solent has to offer.
Latest News At Stokes Bay Sailing Club
- New Year Raffle and Quiz NightTickets available for the raffle via PayPal Pool:https://paypal.me/pools/c/8vlkP3KZRa
- English Lockdown 3On 4th January, the prime minister announced a third national lockdown which came into forceContinue reading “English Lockdown 3”
- Gosport in Tier 4 RestrictionsFollowing the PM’s announcement earlier today, Gosport will now be in Tier4 after midnight onContinue reading “Gosport in Tier 4 Restrictions”
- Tier 2 to Tier 3 in GosportAs of 00.01 on Saturday 19th December, Gosport will be reclassified as a very highContinue reading “Tier 2 to Tier 3 in Gosport”
- Social Calendar UpdateThis Christmas may be a little different from previous ones, however, we will do ourContinue reading “Social Calendar Update”
- Menu – Wednesday 16th DecemberWinter Wednesday evenings are back!
Long day at work? Let off some steam by joining in on Wednesday night racing from 7pm from April through to October.
Adult Friday Night or Cadet Saturday mornings
Never sailed before? Don’t worry, we have regular Friday night training for adults and Saturday morning training for kids under 16.
Enjoy the solent all day long, with two back-to-back races for a variety of fleets including a separate start for our Cadets.
The Sailing Club was formed,
a year or so before the outbreak of World War II.
Members of all ages and sailing abilities
Whether you have a question about the club, our sailing or simply want to join in on the fun.
Get in touch with us and we can help you fulfil your sailing passion.
Renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere, this is one of the busiest and most competitive clubs any sailor can join.
Stokes Bay Sailing Club is a dog friendly club. Please feel free to bring your pooch along to watch the sailing.