A friendly, competitive
& award-winning club
Located on the north shore off the Eastern Solent, Stokes Bay Sailing Club is in prime position to enjoy the very best sailing The Solent has to offer.
Latest News At Stokes Bay Sailing Club
- Last Wednesday Evening MenuDon’t miss out on the last Wednesday evening menu! All for £7, what are youContinue reading “Last Wednesday Evening Menu”
- 2nd to last Wednesday evening menuNot many Wednesdays left, so treat yourself to Jo’s delicious menu!All for £7 Call orContinue reading “2nd to last Wednesday evening menu”
- Wednesday’s MenuDon’t miss out on this Wednesday’s Menu Pre order with Jo by 12 noon onContinue reading “Wednesday’s Menu”
- Chilli Con Carne At The GalleyWednesday 9th September Menu is now available to pre order. All for £7 Call orContinue reading “Chilli Con Carne At The Galley”
- The Galley Wednesday 2nd SeptemberDon’t miss out on the first September menu at the galley! How is it SeptemberContinue reading “The Galley Wednesday 2nd September”
- Super Saturday!CLUB RACING – SATURDAY 5th SEPTEMBER There will be an extra day of club racingContinue reading “Super Saturday!”
Long day at work? Let off some steam by joining in on Wednesday night racing from 7pm from April through to October.
Adult Friday Night or Cadet Saturday mornings
Never sailed before? Don’t worry, we have regular Friday night training for adults and Saturday morning training for kids under 16.
Enjoy the solent all day long, with two back-to-back races for a variety of fleets including a separate start for our Cadets.
The Sailing Club was formed,
a year or so before the outbreak of World War II.
Members of all ages and sailing abilities
Whether you have a question about the club, our sailing or simply want to join in on the fun.
Get in touch with us and we can help you fulfil your sailing passion.
Renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere, this is one of the busiest and most competitive clubs any sailor can join.
Stokes Bay Sailing Club is a dog friendly club. Please feel free to bring your pooch along to watch the sailing.