A friendly, competitive
& award-winning club
Located on the north shore of the Eastern Solent, Stokes Bay Sailing Club is in prime position to enjoy the very best sailing The Solent has to offer.
Latest News At Stokes Bay Sailing Club
- Lockdown3, Quiz3 (Friday 5th March)For round 3, our guest hosts will be Anna & Stuart Wood. The link canContinue reading “Lockdown3, Quiz3 (Friday 5th March)”
- Bar Manager VacancyWe are currently looking for a part-time bar manager for our busy little club. ThisContinue reading “Bar Manager Vacancy”
- Sailing NewsletterWith the end of lockdown on the horizon and the daylight hours starting to getContinue reading “Sailing Newsletter”
- Spring into SailingFollowing the prompt communication and renewal by our members we thought we would extend theContinue reading “Spring into Sailing”
- Congratulations to our Early Bird raffle winnersWell done to our early bird raffle winners. £50 to our three winners: Lydia Barber;Continue reading “Congratulations to our Early Bird raffle winners”
- The Early Bird sessions are loomingAfter just 10 days of the new membership year over 50% of members have renewed.Continue reading “The Early Bird sessions are looming”
Long day at work? Let off some steam by joining in on Wednesday night racing from 7pm from April through to October.
Adult Friday Night or Cadet Saturday mornings
Never sailed before? Don’t worry, we have regular Friday night training for adults and Saturday morning training for kids under 16.
Enjoy the solent all day long, with two back-to-back races for a variety of fleets including a separate start for our Cadets.
The Sailing Club was formed,
a year or so before the outbreak of World War II.
Members of all ages and sailing abilities
Whether you have a question about the club, our sailing or simply want to join in on the fun.
Get in touch with us and we can help you fulfil your sailing passion.
Renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere, this is one of the busiest and most competitive clubs any sailor can join.
Stokes Bay Sailing Club is a dog friendly club. Please feel free to bring your pooch along to watch the sailing.