The Sailing committee are pleased to announce that Wednesday night racing will resume from the 29th of July with our usual 7pm start. The forecast looks to be a perfect summer evening.
The Bar & Galley will be open – see the COVID protocols on our website here.
A quick reminder of the racing guidelines are below:
- The changing rooms remain closed
- Sign-on for racing will be done verbally with the safety officer
- We recommend all sailors wear or carry some form of face covering that can easily be put on
- Please allow plenty of time before the race to help us avoid congestion on the beach
- When both launching and recovering you may be asked to wait by the safety officer / patrol boat crew for this reason
- Be conservative with your decision to race. If you feel conditions may be near your limit we would advise saving it for another day.
- While afloat be alert to how conditions are changing. Capsizing can happen to us all, but also can increase your fatigue.
See you tomorrow!