English Lockdown

Dear Members,

Re: English Lockdown

Following the Government’s Lockdown announcement on Saturday night we can expect changes to our current Club use.

The Management Committee are awaiting further guidance from the government, details expected early this week.  On Wednesday, we hope to be able to issue further information explaining how the guidelines will affect our club.  We expect the galley and bar to be closed and racing to be cancelled until restrictions are lifted.  We are waiting to see if sailing will be an acceptable form of exercise and recreation along with water sports such as windsurfing, kayaking and surfing. 

Stay safe and best wishes.

Grace Clark